Tuesday 18 May 2010

NZ Music month, Matt from Horusset

Wow at real drum kit set up on our deck.
For NZ Music month we had Matt from Horusset and his drum kit in. He played great beats with one arm (his second arm was in a cast).
This is what our budding drummers enjoyed best...
"I liked the noise of the drum, I had two turns", said Maia.
"(I) sat on the stool, (I) used the drum", added Oly.
Eneri commented, "I liked looking at the drum, the letters (of band name) and the cymbals, I didn't want to turn".
Kian shared, "I liked the cymbals, I liked the drum stick (it was) really loud".
"The drums sticks, drumming it and the banging noise", Caelyn enjoyed best.
Sarah shared, "I liked the cymbals".
Max said, "I did the drum and banged it, I remember the pillow goes under it and then I banged it".
Lastly Charlie commented, "I banged the drum, I carried a part of the drum inside (from Irene's car)".
Jessie

No comments: