Thursday 21 April 2011

Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles




Libby made a wee discovery when she had filled up a little tea cup with the water from the water trough which also had dishwashing detergent in it. She found a VERY long straw from the art room and popped it into the little cup then proceeded to blow. Libby blew and blew and out came all these spectacular bubbles all stuck to each other.

I had been watching what Libby was doing then she came up to me and said, "Hey, Tamara watch me do this". I replied, "Wow look at all those bubbles stuck together, oh now look they are all overflowing the sides of the cup". Libby was being an active explorer in her learning, making her own discoveries and science concept such as, cause and effect and sharing her findings with me. I could see that Libby was really enjoying exploring bubbles and their capabilities.

Tamara

No comments: