Monday 27 April 2009

Our new teachers first day


My first day has been a very fun one, with play dough and wooden puzzles this morning, while trying to remember all of my friends new names!  After the children's lunch I sang a new song 'When Goldilocks went to the house of the Bears' and read stories to the older children who took turns by helping to point out objects, colours, shapes and characters on the pages. The children are all very contented in their play and friendships and also happily let me know where things live and what to do (at times). I look forward to meeting more friends tomorrow. Jessie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanting to welcome Jessie, my apologies for not writing this earlier but you know tooooo many kids to have to organise!!!! Anyway
Welcome our Kidspace such a wonderful place I know you will enjoy all our children and their little personalities, and work really well with our excellent staff! The Brothers mum!