Wednesday 29 April 2009

Musical man



Max G was a little upset to see mum go on Wednesday, but once he found things to play with he was much happier.
Max found a nice area where some of our musical instruments were displayed. I found him a xylophone stick and he started to tap on the xylophone , he looked up at me and he had a huge smile on his face, this told me he really enjoyed the noise that it made, he continued to hit it "ding ding ding" then he would smile at me again. MAx must have an ear for music?. I shall see if he enjoys music in other areas.

By Tamara

1 comment:

Karin, Max Gavin's mum said...

Max DOES love music. One of his favourite toys at home is a little guitar which you push buttons on to get the music started. He pushes them and sits and 'dance' to the music. Then there is the little ladybug which plays music, the piano which makes lots of noise ........ anything that sounds like music really.