Thursday 16 April 2009

Flynn's First Week

Hi everyone! Flynn Desmond Garnham-Bennett has only been here for a week, but already I cannot imagine my life without him!
He was born on Tuesday 7th April 09, at 1:27pm and weighed in at 8lb 11oz. He was in absolutely no hurry to come and needed to be induced...x3 to get the little monkey out! Jason and I are doing our very best to survive on the precious few hours of sleep we get. Each day is better than the last and Flynn slepy for a mammoth 5hrs straight last night which qualifies as a full nights sleep these days. Just a shame it was the beginning of the night and I was wide awake at 1am!! Oh well, early days yet. Flynn is just fabulous, and fills our hearts completely, which makes up for the lack of sleep! (well for me it does)! Daddy takes great pride in bathing his son, but I have yet to convince him he can do just as good a job with breast feeding and nappy changing! I'll keep working on that one!
Better get going and get some house work done before the prince of the farm wakes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey meegies! well done on a prize weight bonny wee lad!!! we want to see some pics! i knew you would take to motherhood like a duck to water. cant wait to meet him!! xoxox Karla, Joaquin and Ruby