Friday 20 March 2009

Still Hapu!

Kia Ora to my KIDPSPACE Whanau!
I am still in one piece, eagerly awaiting Flynn's arrival. Everyday I have encouraging words with him, and everyday, he ignores me! A monkey already!!
Jason is convinced he will be a whopper, and has started taking me for bumpy rides on the 4 wheeler to get the party started, however it seems Flynn's invite to the party got lost in the mail! Don't get me wrong, I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment on my pregnancy and have been so blessed, I just would really love to meet this little fellow! The whole pregnancy has gone so fast but lets face it, the longer he stays in there....the bigger he gets!! So now would be fab!

It's great seeing what everyone is up to on the blog. Wow what a hive of activity! Everytime I pop into the centre there are so many wonderful things happening!
The staff and children are always so actively engaged, it's great to see.
Well, I better go hang out yet another load of washing. (this nesting thing is driving me crazy)!
Cross your fingers for me that this weekend is it!! Take care everyone,
love Almost a Mama Meegies!!

1 comment:

KIDSPACE Quality Early Learning Centre said...

Hi Meegies, great to get your update on the blog. We are eagerly awaiting news! Don't want to bug you with calls every day to see how you're getting on but I am thinking of you. Irene