Tuesday 17 March 2009

Kerry

Hello Irene, colleagues, children and families at KIDSPACE.

I am thoroughly enjoying my time returning as a relieving teacher at your centre -currently teaching from 3-5:15pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Thank you all for such a warm welcome!
KIDSPACE is such a vibrant, energising and fun environment to work in and i am always impressed by the positive culture within the centre. The children are so lucky to have such an inspiring place to come to as part of their learning journey.

Through the Blog I can now track what is currently happening in the centre on the days I am not teaching so I can contribute to the curriculum with supporting resources.

I look forward to working with you all.

Kerry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We enjoy having you back also Kerry!!!
Hugs Maia and family