Tuesday 31 March 2009

Hi from Kate in Canada




Hey All,


Thought I would send a wee message to say Hi to you all and I hope everything is going well for you all. Have been keeping up to date with all the postings on the children's blog and they are all growing up so fast and they all look sooo happy in their play. I will have to come back soon for a visit.... well when my time is finished here I will be there! So Canada is alot of fun, seen a lot of snow and great places along the way. Im staying with my sister in Rossland and looking for work here. Its not going as well as I thought it would but have been getting some babysitting to pay the bills etc. I am going to visit the States soon to see the family I used to work for so that should be fun. But in the meantime I am soaking up all that Rossland has to offer and doing a lot of snow boarding to pass my days by... not to bad at all if you ask me. The photos that I have attached are of me up Mt Washington, on Vancouver Island and trying out the sport Curling that I just might take up as a sport.... or maybe not.

Will keep in touch and let you all know of my travels.
Miss yas xxxxx

No comments: