Tuesday 1 September 2009

Police visit

 

 

Today Simon the Police officer and his Police car visited KIDSPACE.
We listened to the siren, looked at the lights and took turns to climb in the car turning on the siren and some of us spoke on the Police radio.
Inside Simon showed us his handcuffs, radio, pen and note book, pepper spray, gloves, first aid kit, torch, baton and keys from his pockets and belt on his Police vest.
We could hold and touch everything but the pepper spray.
James demonstarted having the handcuffs put on and Ben used the key to release him.
This is what we liked best...
Elijah "the lights, red and blue".
Isaac "the handcuffs".
"I liked the torch", said Sarah.
Tyra remembered that "Isaac thought the hancuffs where hot".
Charlie "I liked the Police car", he also got to say 'All Blacks' on the Police radio.
Taylah "I liked the handcuffs".
"I liked the metal and plastic handcuffs", said Chardanae.
Harry remembered "sitting in the back (of the car and) the red lights".
Kian "Police car".
"Wee oo wee oo wee oo", said Sophie.
"Well he snapped James up, with hanky (handcuffs) well (I) took it off with the keys", added Ben.
Libby commented he has "buttons" on his belt.
"I liked the Police mans car, I liked making that loud noise", said Mollie.
Corbin "James tangle him (in handcuffs)".
Max "red sirens".
"I liked the Police car", said Laker.
Donnagh "he had a phone on his belt".
Jessie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: