Monday 14 September 2009

MMMMM "Real Food"

Kia Ora Whanau,
Thought you might like an update on my wee whanau. Flynn has had his first taste of solids and is LOVING IT! He is 5mths and trying so hard to roll, but his jolly shoulder keeps getting in to way! He visits the pigs daily and finds them fascinating. I left the gate to our house open, and the rams came in and ate anything and everything they could! Flynn thought they were extremly interesting. Once they started eating Daddy's roses we had to chase them out, so Flynn got his first Mustering Job!!
Flynn's had a ride on the farm bike a couple of times and doesnt seem bothered, although my heart has never beat so fast in my life!
Motherhood is just so wonderful, and I know many of you will read this and say, "Just wait 'til his older, and then see if you think it's wonderful....I don't care!! I will live in my little bubble for as long as I can!!!
Take care KIDSPACE Whanau, hope to see you all sometime soon,
Meegies & Flynn a.k.a. Bug-a-lugs

No comments: