Friday 13 February 2009

Still haunting KIDSPACE!

Well here I find myself of maternity leave - lounging in front of the tele, becoming a Trademe addict, and spending money I don't need to spend buy I have the time so why not!!! I see some of you at KIDSPACE for a quick catchup when I drop Mollie off and it's so nice to still be in the know with so many families via this fantastic blog and to see photos of the children as they are nurtured at KIDSPACE. Will keep my eye on the blog as to not miss out on any gossip with children, teachers and whanau!! And definitely add afew comments here and there. You can't get rid of me aka Shrek that easy! (ask your kids about that name!) Take care, aroha nui, Jude

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for your new arrival too Jude! Its so exciting to be welcoming two new members to the Kidspace whanau!