Friday 13 February 2009

Ka Kite Ano


Wow! I never thought in a million years that I would be saying goodbye to KIDSPACE (temporarily), to go on maternity leave! That's something that usually happens to everyone else, not me!! HOWEVER, here I am, on my last day, before the long awaited arrival! Everyone asks if I am excited about finishing....I AM, because of the heat wave, but I am going to be a little lost for a while. KIDSPACE has been a huge part of my life for 3 1/2 years and it's going to be strange for a wee while! I'm sure my son will but a stop to that when he arrives!!
Thank you all for letting me be a part of your family's life over the years and sharing your precious ones. I look forward to being able to share my little miracle with you all. Thanks for all the support, words of wisdom and encouragement. The thought of almost being a parent is both exciting and bewildering, but a journey I have wanted to take for a very long time!
Take care everyone, I will see you all soon xoxoxo

1 comment:

Sarah.B said...

Yay not long to go now...How exciting