Friday 4 June 2010

My mummy loves me

Mollie started talking to me outside on Tuesday this is the conversation we had;

Mollie, "My mummy loves me."
Tamara, "How do you know?"
Mollie, "She gives me kisses, even when I'm naughty she kisses me. I know she loves me",
then Mollie went on to say, "you can't see what you've learnt. Things come from your heart, you can't see what's in your heart, then you're talking (it) comes from your mouth."

Mollie is showing confidence in her first language and being self-expressive, I can see she had been thinking hard about the human brain, thoughts, ideas, and our heart.

Tamara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness Mollie is a real thinker isnt she. I love talking to her she always has very poingnant things to say, and her language sounds so much older than her years...Maybe one of the great minds of the future. Ka Pai Jude
Karla