Friday 11 June 2010

Kian's Racing car



Kian was very busy on Wednesday playing alongside his friend Donnagh.
Kian had created a racing car out of mobilo, when I was nearby he told me all about it, "this is my racing car, it goes really fast". I replied, "wow, you have been working really hard on building that". Later on I heard Kian saying, "there's been an accident, quick". Kian had a piece on mobilo in hand shaped like a cellphone, he was contacting emergency services.

Kian you show so much interest in anything to do with vechicles whether it's in the sandpit, block corner, or mobilo like Wednesday, you also have a great imaginatination in creating things for your play. You show confidence in pretend and dramatic play. Also the ability to be creative and expressive through different areas of the curriculum.

Tamara

No comments: