Thursday 10 December 2009

Getting into the Christmas spirit

Donnagh,Tyra, Ben,Sarah,Eneri and Taylah worked very hard putting all the decorations onto the tree, we talked about who already had a tree
Taylah piped up "I do", shes had hers up for quite a while now your family were on to it weren't they Taylah. I also added that I was going to buy mine the next day. The children used chairs to reach the higher parts of the tree they nominated me to put the angel on the top, I to needed a chair. This experience was great for interacting and having conversations with each other and sharing of stories. Quite a few times the decorations fell off for Donnagh, Tyra and Eneri, I would hear them say "oh", but they persisted and put them back on . It's not exactly an easy skill but it helps the children develop their fine motor skills and pincer grip.
Children you did such a great job of decorating the tree, you should all be very proud.


Tamara
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: