Monday 23 November 2009

Maynard visits KIDSPACE




Karla and Ruby arrived with Maynard this morning, his first visit to KIDSPACE. Tyra took the close up photograph and lots of children came for a close look and touch or a stand at the back of the car seat look. We talked about Maynard's carseat, Corbin was interested in the seat belt and his PJ's and when we looked at Maynard's hand Tyra commented "he has veins". Charlie said "he's Joaquin's brother", Noah squealed happily and Paige said "baby". Big sister Ruby was very proud announcing Maynard was here when she first arrived.
"Opportunites are arranged for families and whaanau to meet each other and the children in the early childhood education setting...", Belonging, Te Whaariki,
Jessie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am biased. He is just a beautiful baby. He is my fifth great grand child and I am thrilled to bits and love them all dearly.
[5x Great granny doing more internet practising]

KIDSPACE Quality Early Learning Centre said...

I bet you are very happy!!, Karla told me you enjoyed lots of cuddles yesterday, your allowed to be bias to.
I can really see Joaquin in Maynard. By the way great internet skills:)

Tamara

KIDSPACE Quality Early Learning Centre said...

I bet you are very happy!!, Karla told me you enjoyed lots of cuddles yesterday, your allowed to be bias to.
I can really see Joaquin in Maynard. By the way great internet skills:)

Tamara