Tuesday 20 December 2011

Drawing with chalk







I had put the chalk out, then Jack came and said, "Where are the ones Mollie brought us". I said, "I will go and have a look for them". I then brought them out. Jack and Charlie were the first ones to show an interest in chalk drawing. Then eventually their was a busy group of children creating which included Noah, Maia, Ahlyna, Cian and Lexi,(who stayed for a little bit to write her name). After the boys had done a few drawings they decided to lay down on the concrete and draw outlines of their bodies. Maia had observed them doing this and lay on the ground also, so I asked if she wanted me to draw around her body, she nodded. These children are showing the ability to express themselves and ideas through different media, in this case chalk.

Tamara

No comments: