Saturday 24 September 2011

kite(see, find)

Kia ora everyone,
I am very happy to start my final field practicum (September 26 to October 14) at KIDSPACE and thankful to Jesus Christ, my Saviour, who by his loving-kindness offered me help through the centre management, teachers, parents and children. My philosophy of teaching emphasizes on children's right to be loved (unconditionally) by everyone, especially by father and mother in stable marriage blessed by God. I would like to introduce the following karakia before the meal time/group time for bicultural and spiritual enlightening.
E te Atua Lord
Arahi mai Guide us
E te Atua Lord
Tiaki mai Care for us
E te Atua Lord
Aroha mai Love us
Amene So be it.

Thank you
Mohanan



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mohan making it to your final practicum. You have become a valued member of the Kidspace whanau. Thank you for the aroha and awhi you give to our children.